Fix a boat.

Karlvw

Visit site
We left our boat in Gibraltar over the winter. Is it better to get bits and pieces done before we move on into the med or is there somewhere more cost effective nearby? Any advice/information greatfully received.

Karl.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Escapeii

Visit site
Shepherds in Gibraltar has a good reputation.
I've never used them for repairs, but I read several glowing reports from others who have. Their shop appeared to be well stocked when I had a browse around it last year. Being duty-free spares should be cheaper, but I would check beforehand.

<hr width=100% size=1>

mainshiptom

Visit site
I would tend to do a small job in each port, this way you can explore and check out places and then let the best people do the bigger jobs !

Also small jobs ( a chor at a time) tend to be done on time and budget where if you get many things done the focus is lost.

Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

Karlvw

Visit site
I found Shepherds helpful , but as space ashore is limited I don't know how cost effective it would be to lift out for a few days. Thaks for your input.
Karl

<hr width=100% size=1>

Karlvw

Visit site
Little and often seems a good motto with everything in life. I think you are probably right ,as trying to do it all at once often leads to things being not quite finished. Thanks.
Karl

<hr width=100% size=1>