Finally!!!! She arrived.....

Coustea1

Visit site
attachment.php

The search started a while ago. The initial idea was to buy a 50ft flybridge to berth in the Med and use it as a holiday platform. To cut a long story short: the better half convinced me to buy a apartment instead, so the boat was now only going to be used for some manly fun...

And oh boy it is fun! Simple mechanics, good ride, nicely finished...and quick. Huge smile on my face from the moment I step on board to the moment I put on the covers.

Will try to post more pictures in the next few days...

Montemar

www.voltloudspeakers.co.uk
Yes, your wife got it right.
Hope you have loads of fun, I have a tip - get some insurance for the apartment in case a neighbour floods it out or whatever.
Whereabouts is the boat?

cliffdale

Visit site
Coustea

We are going through the same process. 40' flybridge, / an apartment somewhere. Currently focusing on La Zena area.
Advantage of power boat for us is you can move it to different areas to explore to get the feeling where best to buy, (or long term rent).

We have a yacht currently for sale to pay for the venture. We have decided not to sail it south as we would miss luxuries of air con and a holding tank!

Everything is up in the air for us, we are looking at canaries long term rentals. It the boat sells we will get more serious where to go. If the boat does not sell before April's marina fee, then possible I will sail South? It's very much wait and see what happens at the moment.

My better half is in favour of rental or mobo so we can go to different areas.

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy your apartment.
Cliff

Nautorius

Visit site
Congratulations,

We went for the 43ft boat first then sold it and bought the house and an 8m boat. Far better option. Duquesa is a great marina as well as we kept our old 5.5m Centre Console their for a few years.

Enjoy

Paul