Fantasi owners!?

Fantasi

Visit site
I’m an owner of a Fantasi 31 sailboat and I’m searching the Internet trying to find owners of the same type of boat.
Is there anyone here who can help me? I'm living in Norway. B.r. Frank

BrendanS

Visit site
If you type Fantasi yacht into google, then there appear to be several charterers available to start with, as well as several private owners

Fantasi

Visit site
Thanks - Fantasi Yatchs for hire are Fantasi 44 or 37 feet boat. My boat is 31 feet and was build in 1967. I think they made less than 50 boats

Fantasi

Visit site
Thanks again! Yes I found the Mistress and it was the broker who guided me to this forum :) But he could not help me with the name of the owner.

BrendanS

Visit site
Looks like you are going to have to do lots of hunting on various forums. Can I suggest you post again on scuttlebutt forum here, as it is viewed more widely than this one, and there may be someone that may know one.

segeltommi

Visit site
Hi !
I´m an owner of a Fantasi 30, which seems to be nearly the same (9,45x2,75x1,50).I don´t know, if I can help you, but i will try.
I´m livin in Hamburg, Germany.
Greatings

machurley22

Visit site
I've come a bit late to this one I'm afraid however..

Mistress was wrecked 2 or 3 years ago (broke her mooring, went on the rocks and had a large hole punched in her side IIRC) and was subsequently bought from the insurance company by Tim Aitkenhead, the manager at Dunstaffnage Marina.

He and his son have restored her to her former glory and now keep her on a mooring in the area. He's a nice chap and I'm sure he wouldn't mind you giving him a call. Beautiful boat.

havsorn

Visit site
Hi,
this comes a bit late but if you guys still have Fantasi 31, I am soon to become owner of one. Any tips, pictures and other material are very much welcome. For example, I have not been able to find any information about the designer.

I have so far had the chance to sail the boat only once and was very impressed by its quality and how nicely it handles.

tgaustad

Visit site
Fantasi 31 Engelsviken

:mad:
I’m an owner of a Fantasi 31 sailboat and I’m searching the Internet trying to find owners of the same type of boat.
Is there anyone here who can help me? I'm living in Norway. B.r. Frank

Jeg har også tidligere forsøkt å søke opp deg på nettet, men ikke lykkes.
Jeg er også en lykkelig Fantasi 31 eier og ønsker kontakt med flere eiere av denne båttypen. har fått noen. Ta helst kontakt med meg direkte på min mail tormod.gaustad@bluezone.no eller telefon 91 19 35 89. Mvh Tormod

TRANSLATED IN GOOGLE:

I have also previously tried to search for you online, but not succeed.
I am also a happy owner of Fantasy 31 and want contact with several owners of this boat type. have been few. Take the time to contact me directly at my email tormod.gaustad @ bluezone.no [/ email] or phone 1991 19:35 89 Regards Tormod