Fairline Turbo 36 for under £45K ..or try an offer.

oldgit

Visit site
Have been scanning the Fairline Corniche market for ages looking for a cheap boat,but nothing seems to have changed regards asking prices despite the the downturn.However this beast has recently surfaced
Looks like a bargain for somebody wanting a large spacious fixer upper,to big for me,but if somebody has got perhaps £40k? in cash floating about.

Nautorius

Visit site
In the yard at the marina outside the offices of the Monterey dealer in Duquesa next to a very sorry looking Sessa 34 Oyster! Was there briefly on Saturday to sort out storage for the day boat. Did not go on her but was looking at how bad the condition of most boats were in.

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
I'm afraid since we explored the upper reaches of the Medway Fred's gone as mad as a box of frogs (I think he picked up Medway weevil infestation when he drank from the river), he keeps posting thinking he's put a link in...and never does.
Just humour the old chap and pretend. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oldgit

Visit site
"I've got a Cornish Fred, wiv new engines too......."

Hi Clive,nice to hear from you.
Looking for a super cheap one(as ever) with weedy engines on shafts,cos that flybridge is going to come off for use upriver.
There was one up on the Thames "sin Flybridge " but it was sold before we got to it.
There must be others but they do not appear on the market very often.

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Bit extreme to buy a fly then cut the fly off, you may as well get a Broom like what I had :~)

twin diesels on shafts, keel, aft cabin, low air draft much nicer.

besides have you tried engine checks on the port side on cornishes nigthmare, just ask Nick & Joanne, if he still gets on here.

oldgit

Visit site
"besides have you tried engine checks on the port side on cornishes nightmare"

No problem me .....being of a "less than substantial" build. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PRH

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

besides have you tried engine checks on the port side on cornishes nigthmare, just ask Nick & Joanne, if he still gets on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is no problem just lift the hatch. The seat lifts and the helm seat has an angled support so doesn't get in the way!