Etepai Greece Tip.

Cariadco

Visit site
Did the application as per usual and been watching it for days, just sitting there in it's Temporarily Submitted mode.....
Wondering why?? oh Why?? and then I remembered the tip I posted a year ago.
Hit the Submit button twice......Bingo.
Status not changed to Submitted!!
Just waiting for the email confirmation and I can go and pay...Oh deep joy.....

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Did the application as per usual and been watching it for days, just sitting there in it's Temporarily Submitted mode.....
Wondering why?? oh Why?? and then I remembered the tip I posted a year ago.
Hit the Submit button twice......Bingo.
Status not changed to Submitted!!
Just waiting for the email confirmation and I can go and pay...Oh deep joy.....
what one earth are you paying the E-TEPAI now for? In a marina for the winter or still sailing? email should have been received by now....

Cariadco

Visit site
Paying for next year, as I'm off back to Blighty at the weekend and thought I'd get it done now, in case of probs.
In passing, found a new way to pay the dam thing.
On the receipt, there's an RF number. If you have a Greek Bank online account, just go to the Payments section and fill in the RF Number bit, and then the amount and Bingo.

AndrewB

Visit site
On the receipt, there's an RF number. If you have a Greek Bank online account, just go to the Payments section and fill in the RF Number bit, and then the amount and Bingo.
Useful - it will spare me that trip to the Dassia post-office to pay (where there is always a long queue, but I think the postmistress fancies me, perhaps because I spend so much money on a yacht).

tkalfaoglu

Visit site
I'd wait to pay for it -- they are sure to amend that law.. As it stands, it's very silly to charge a small price for up to 12 meters, and then a huge jump at 12 meters..

BurnitBlue

Visit site
I'd wait to pay for it -- they are sure to amend that law.. As it stands, it's very silly to charge a small price for up to 12 meters, and then a huge jump at 12 meters..
The tax target are the big expensive yachts. To avoid charges of discrimination against only wealthy people, they charge a small fee against small boats to appear democratic and fair.