Erections

G

Got home from work at 7pm... Was Handed my shiny new copy of PBO..flicked through it, saw the advert on page 34, WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT..I'M 27 YRS OLD FOR GOD SAKE!!!!Have I subscribed to the wrong magazine, I know advertising revenue is important, so the EDS upstairs can be paid, but cum on, seriously!!!

If you have a problem with erections, get rid of the wife, and turn to page 130 instead.

Only joking.....No offence...just trying to spark a massdebate!!!!

Ben

G

Ben, Whats on page 34 that will give the droop? Wats on page 130 that will make it rise again?

G

A thread started on this subject over on scuttlebutt a few hours ago. I guess the readers of Yachting Monthly might have more problems with their members than the chaps at PBO

G

Don't panic, it's only there for the stink boat drivers. Gee I'm glad I live on the other side of the world.

G

When you think about it ...

ALL those guys down there have the droop - compared to us, anyway!

G

Well I've always thought them rag n stickers were a load of limp dicks, now we know it's true.

G

Re: When you think about it ...

WOW! That means that they're pointing at all of you guys down under.... Sure hope your antifouling's up to scratch! G'day.

G

Gave up scratch ...

... ing at the same time I gave up playing with Wal! :) Now I'm getting passed pointing, too!