End of an era

G

Just completed the sale of my Princess35. The boat sold within a month of advertising and the sale has completed within 3 weeks of offer . Is this a record , now going to the Barcelona boat show with the wife to kick some fenders

byron

RIP
Visit site
Is this a record

No Mark I'm afraid it isn't. A record is usually black with a little hole in the middle.

However! Congratulations on the sale of your boat... time you upgraded to a P435 /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

burgundyben

Visit site
Well done.

Its good to sell quickly, mine was on the market for about 2 weeks, had to fender kickers then old bloke foned up, came to see a couple of days later, 4 hours in the pissing rain, but hey presto, a cheque!! Took two weeks to complete and I sold for more than I paid!!!

For sale, 1970 Triumph Spitfire-sold, 1947 Lambretta, 1922 Great grandmother, PM for details.

coliholic

Visit site
So must ahve been underpriced then if it sold that quick?

If you'd upped the price by 15 or 20 percent, might have taken you a couple more weeks to sell, but the extra cash would have been worth it.

Now hasn't that taken the shine off your gloating?

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Dont want to report Mark to RPFPOB. But must admit he did Try very hard to sink em. P35 survived the attempt.

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

joanne2

Visit site
Put last boat on market first weekend of September and walked away with cheque from broker the last weekend. I thinks boats that hang around are either poorly presented overpriced or both. Does make us think that our price might just have been a bit keen .............

sad to see the old tub go though - first boat always a bit special I expect.

Joanne

G

Re: End of hlb

Selling so quick is also testimony to how good the P35 is, hence the immediate interest despite
the smaller engines. As you know I used to berth next to Mark in Brighton and am aware of
what he put it through some times.
Crossing the submarine wall outside Portsmouth and who can forget the black smoke saga
on the way back from France down to 100 galls of water in the forward bilge.

"The Med has got me" (no not the Medway the other Med)

G

The boat was sold in top condition engines completely serviced , realigned , new shafts , gboxs serviced , stern glands repacked , bow thruster refitted , new batts, all electrics serviced, blakes antifoul & spived. I have sold with a clear conscience a good boat . I am sorry to see her go. Anyway i supposed to have my second best day with the boat the day you sell it!