ECF Pennants - first distribution

Tiller Girl

Visit site
I have just returned from the West Mersea Post Office - thank you all for the opportuntity to experience the afternoon queue!!! :encouragement:

The first 33 pennants are now in the post to:

Javelin (well he was first to order!)
Moonshine
Barbican Bill
OR4751
Barryt
MoodySabre
cliveshelton
Habety
Eurybia
Boz
Chatting Lil
Erbas
Gitane
Nigelm
Vara
Toutvabien
Alim
Andy61
Lee1620
Cantata
ufans
Petitefleur
CliveG
Sniper
ianfr
Cueball

I have done this in strict order of ordering with the exception that I have left myself out (I have the prototype!).

All went in the post as Large Letter first class this afternoon so should arrive tomorrow or the day after - just right if someone wants to do a post graduate study of Post Office delivery times. :p

I took the chance of just doing a straight ordinary postage but I have proof of postage so I can claim for any that do not arrive. Note that I was able to get two pennants in one padded envelop but not three so those who ordered three will get two packages. I don't think we need to check them off as they arrive but if anyone on the list above hasn't got the package by Thursday, needs to contact me. I have had to fold them to get them into a large letter sized package but I tested this with the prototype and the creases soon fall out as evidenced by the images below.

The remainder of the order is being made as I type and I expect to be able to do another distribution before not too long. I go to Nigeria on 25th October and the goal is to have got them all out by then and we hope much sooner.

As to the order list: we have some people on the list who did not indicate that they were interested (not a problem at all) but also some people who expressed an interest have yet to order - which again is fine except that Mike and I don't really want to dribbling on with this forever. So if you want one and haven't yet responded to Mike (Javelin's) post about how to order, it would be handy if you could order. That said we can always accomodate new forum members wanting one as the firm will retain the design.

[URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/rgaspar_album/media/DSCF7481.jpg.html]

CliveG

Visit site
My 2 arrived today.
They look great.
Thanks for all the effort.
Can't wait to hoist one.
It will be on Saturday for the trip up river to lay-up at Martalsham.

ChattingLil

Visit site
I have just returned from the West Mersea Post Office - thank you all for the opportuntity to experience the afternoon queue!!! :encouragement:

The first 33 pennants are now in the post to:

Javelin (well he was first to order!)
Moonshine
Barbican Bill
OR4751
Barryt
MoodySabre
cliveshelton
Habety
Eurybia
Boz
Chatting Lil
Erbas
Gitane
Nigelm
Vara
Toutvabien
Alim
Andy61
Lee1620
Cantata
ufans
Petitefleur
CliveG
Sniper
ianfr
Cueball
Anyone else in this list not yet received theirs?