Ebay: Singer sewing machine with both electric & hand operation

Poignard

The Singer 99K is a good sturdy machine. I have recently been altering a canvas winter cover using mine (hand cranked). You can still get parts and accessories for them.

bigwow

Hope it's all you say, I've just bought it:encouragement:

MYStargazer

Indeed. The green box of Singer accessories are also now listed, plus a load of bobbins.

bigwow

Do you have a buy it now? I presume they do something with the above machine?

MYStargazer

Do you have a buy it now? I presume they do something with the above machine?

So you have - thanks! I've never tried any of the accessories. They came with this machine when I bought it. Plenty of guidance online as these machines have a solid following.

I've added a buy-it-now of a tenner, and can combine postage if click on the pick it up option.

bigwow

I've bought them too, I hope the Mrs knows what they do :) Don't know how to combine postage so I've paid that as well, If you are feeling generous you could always throw in the bobbins. :encouragement:
Thanks John

bigwow

Thanks. This should put an end to the moaning about her sewing my "rough canvas" on her dress making machine!

Heckler

So you have - thanks! I've never tried any of the accessories. They came with this machine when I bought it. Plenty of guidance online as these machines have a solid following.

I've added a buy-it-now of a tenner, and can combine postage if click on the pick it up option.

Swmbo recently bought one, from the charity shop. They included everything! Thought the accessories were part of the deal ;) They came with the macine when it was new.
S