East Coast Weekend Forecast

simonjk

www.SailingWeather.co.uk
Hi all,

By special request for this weekend:

SATURDAY:
SE F5-6 could be a local F7 offshore for a time, then becoming S-SW F4 behind the occluded front which moves north.
Rain tracking north with the front, some heavy, reducing vis to M or P at times. Becoming G behind the front in the afternoon and fair in this zone too.

SUNDAY:
Early SE F3, quickly becoming S-SE F5-F6 then SW F6 through East Anglia. Note I can't rule out winds to F7 later, especially south of The Humber.
Unsettled, especially in the morning, more rain and ehavy showers. Vis M or P in the rain and showers.

More on Weatherweb.TV

Hope that helps,
Simon

Sixpence

Visit site
Thank you Simon, much appreciated and I'll return the favour if I can /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Doesn't sound too bad at all /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bastonjock

Visit site
on that forecast,i will have to very reluctantly pass,my mac 26 is rated at cat c which means im not meant to go out to play after a F6.If it was only moi i wuld not give a toss but,i do not want to scare my wife and daughter.

ive gone and derigged my boat,we have the cooler filled with barbie type grub.

i may still head down to SYA tonight,if the weather is too strong,i may potter up the Orwell.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Matt,

Head down to SYH anyway...

Walton is only just outside Harwich, and you may be surprised at the weather!

If it ends up too much on Sunday to want to go back then there is a slip at Titchmarsh.... i'll give you a lift back to fetch your car....

CliveG

Visit site
Matt

If you intend to park on the beach and we do as well we could rig some sort of cover between the 2 boats.

See you tomorrow.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
you could be popular..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, the forecast looks like any rain will be gone by mid afternoon, so shouldn't be a problem.

Same to you guys as I said to Jim... i'll probably be there this evening, and will give the beach a quick once over at LW to see where is best to put 'em ashore....

bastonjock

Visit site
thats sounds like a great idea clive ,well ive just popped out to the shop,i have my pistols at the ready,infact i think ill go get the boat on the trailer.

sorry i had to rush away Neil,its been so long since we last spoke, still plenty of time over the weekend.

SwedishLass

Visit site
Many thanks for forecast, to echo the old weatherman's response it was a great forecast shame about the weather.

Min has been working on pirate sounds over the week, lots of Aarghs and hobbling about on sticks, but I think that had something to do with the bad back. Not going to risk any further injury getting back on Sunday, looks like another weekend indoors /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

On the positive based on the season so far the weather will probably be great on Monday for 5 days. At least the barnacles seem to be growing well.

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
a great forecast shame about the weather.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sunday - Wind South veering southwest 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8.
Sea state Slight or moderate, occasionally rough.
Weather Rain or showers.
Visibility Moderate or good, occasionally poor

Oh I am so glad Flipper remained in B'sea! Hope you all got / get home safely from Stone Point, great to see / meet so many of you.