East Coast Meeting Forum is shortly to be no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullCircle

It is being deleted from it's current position and moved up to the main forum area....

It will also soon be changed to East Coast Forum, to match the Burgee.:D

Sixpence

I've got the looks but somewhat lacking in bulk for the job, though herself reckons my bulk is increasing due to increased intake, of what I'm not so sure
Must admit it'll save the extra page down that's kicked in since they added the extra forum, but I did think we were happier keeping a low profile
Oh well, I suppose this little hideout and venue for civilised conversing is a bit too well known now, we might have to show the others it's possible to be reasonably polite even when not in agreement, set an example for the oiks to follow, sort of thing

Bru

Result! :)

Anyway, if you wanted tui keep the riff raff and the oiks out, you've got me coming AND going :D

Sixpence

I thought this move had been attempted before and after an outcry the status quo prevailed?

That was probably in the early days as I remember, we (some of us) thought it was a good idea, back then it was decided that a low profile was best, as that would keep the trolls out. These days we're often used as a demonstration example to the trouble makers, a sort of, these are the good boys and girls, maybe this example is one others should follow. Prefects anonymous, erm

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Wanted: Staff for Door Security on ECF.

I need a job, what is the pay like? I am not cheep despite what you may have heard ;-)

I guess we have been quite good at managing interlopers on our own. Our unwritten non rules seem to work keeping the 'raggies' and 'stink pots' working together and even more importantly using the water together.

Last edited:

FullCircle

I need a job, what is the pay like? I am not cheep despite what you may have heard ;-)

I guess we have been quite good at managing interlopers on our own. Our unwritten non rules seem to work keeping the 'raggies' and 'stink pots' working together and even more importantly using the water together.

The hours are long, the pay is nothing but the pride you will take in keeping the door brasses shiny.
Your reward will be in the afterlife.

FullCircle

Any idea when this is going to happen?

Assume there will be a telltale and link left to guide folk to the new setup?

It will be just above the Lounge, and underneath The Thames Forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.