East Coast-ish trip/meet forum?

FullCircle

Visit site
I propose to write to Keith Walker /Dan Foley to change this Forum name to encompass all trips or meetings on the East Coast (ish), as we seem to have had 3 or more this year.

Anybody violently object?

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Fine by me - as long as the Medway Mid-Summer Meet lot don't end up on here! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They managed NOT to meet second year in a row! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
A record of sorts? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Sounds good to me , as I'm East coast based and hoping to actually start getting to some of these meetings it would certainly make it easier to spot when there's a meet coming up .

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Dave

are you sure /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

this lot uses lots of bits of string and bed sheets. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

enough to hang yerself /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oostend Late May Bank Holiday 2007?
Lets say possible.

Sixpence

Visit site
Oh I can help out sometimes , if you hit a flat calm I just need to keep yapping to keep the boats moving eh /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Fine by me - as long as the Medway Mid-Summer Meet lot don't end up on here! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A record of sorts? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I object sir!
We were all there, just not at the same time and place.
This picture was taken at the busiest part of the event.

Ramsgate009.jpg

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I object sir!
We were all there, just not at the same time and place.
This picture was taken at the busiest part of the event.

Ramsgate009.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't the object of a MEET to get some people at the same place at the same time? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sounds a bit like the East Coast Ostend meet /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Below a picture taken at the RNSYC at the suggested date.
To the right Jolie Brise (sailorman), to the left Guapa.
Note the gap where everyone else was supposed to be /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There's always next year /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

RNSYC.sized.jpg