Easiest way to get someone to post a parcel abroad?

GHA

Visit site
Say you've a small package waiting in the UK, is there an easy way online to pay etc so the person at the other end just has to print a label and stick the package in the postbox? Some options on the royal mail site but easier just to ask on here :)

colind3782

Visit site
I use DPD to send stuff to Spain that I can't take in hand luggage. Much cheaper and quicker than Royal Mail. You pay online and print off a label. Cheapest to drop it off at one of their local shops but they will collect.

jdc

Visit site
But it's easy! Royal mail let you buy postage on-line using Paypal, and print your own stamp (including parcels, national and international). Do this, and email the pdf to your friends.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
I'm in the UK for the next week and a bit if it's any help you can have it sent to me and I will redirect it for you ,
Don't worry about cost I catch up with you one day and you can sort it out then .
If that's any help PM me .

GHA

Visit site
I'm in the UK for the next week and a bit if it's any help you can have it sent to me and I will redirect it for you ,
Don't worry about cost I catch up with you one day and you can sort it out then .
If that's any help PM me .
Very kind offer, thanks Vic!!!
But it's OK, package is waiting with relatives, I'm just trying to make their life as easy as poss so the free mail storage service continues :)
Prob go with royal mail.

Heckler

Visit site
But it's easy! Royal mail let you buy postage on-line using Paypal, and print your own stamp (including parcels, national and international). Do this, and email the pdf to your friends.
But they used to make you drop off at the local PO where the Gestapo quiz you!