e-cruising from Brighton?

G

Pauline B has managed to get cram her huge boat with massive hooter into Brighton. Where to go from there. My suggestion is Deauville, esp for summer. I called ahead, and confirm by fax, and then called again enroute. When I got there it was nearly empty. The visitors berth backs onto huge sandy beach, with variety of fabulous restaurants incl Ciro's. Trendy shopping too.

G

Hi Matt, I'm in Brighton and will be strolling in the marina today - hopefully without getting too wet in this b----y English weather. Where is this huge boat and what is it?

G

Matt you are such a sarcastic wanker. You have no idea what boat I have. Do you get a kick out of taking the piss ??

G

Go Pauline! Go Pauline! We love you! Its about time this idiot was told! Well done!!! oops look at my grammer, 3 exclamation marks, matts must be having a fit.

G

Pauline, Abbey, wassup?

You where to cruise from Brighton and someone says Deauville (an excellent suggestion, 4hrs from Brighton, much to do there incl the town and shops of Caen) and you get all narked, and then Abbey (who's seems to be Suzanne really and not very angelic at all) does too. Wassup?

G

Re: Pauline, Abbey, wassup?

I probably over-reacted (and, no, it wasn't pmt), but it was his opening remarks about my having a big boat. I know I only have a Viking, and he shouldn't be sarcastic about it. I didn't pass comment about him having an inadequate horn.

PB