Dromeys Trailers

Karnic

Visit site
Im in the process of buying a new DROMEY boat trailer ( Greek Manufactures ). Any suggestions about quality of the trailers?

Nick_H

www.ybw-boatsforsale.com
Be aware that trailer regs are national, not European, so a trailer that's legal in Greece will not necessarily be legal here. I had this exact issue when I bought a boat in Greece. If you're buying from a UK dealer then I guess it wont be an issue.

vas

Visit site
had to look it up as name did ring a bell.
Turns out they are built 5km from home here in Volos, Greece.
Read some info/sales blah blah and does mention that they have certification to the European Ruling 2007/46ΕΚ (whatever that is)
BTW, name is ΔΡΟΜΕΥΣ dromeys (= runner)
I'll try and find out more about them, but tbh I've only heard good things about "the trailers built in Volos" (and they are the only ones doing it so must have been referring to them)

How the heck is that going up there? Do they export goods to the UK?

if you want anything in specific, don't hesitate to ask.

cheers

V.

Karnic

Visit site
Dear Sir
Thanks a lot for your help and understanding. I am from Malta and to import a trailer from the UK or Italy i am finding it really hard and difficult due to shipping fees. Honestly shipping expenses are very high and i cant afford them. Came across the trailers Dromeys that there is an agent over here and would like some info about the quality. Could not find reliable info on the net and thats why i turned to this forum and thanks God found you that can help sincerely. Also boat would be a new Karnic 1851 which i am making lots of sacrifices to buy it but i understand i need a reliable trailer. Would use boat in salt water. Bunks or rollers? what are your views. Distances here are short so i think would do a trailer with no brakes. Also will use trailer twice a year cause would leave boat in water all summer.
Appreciate lots your help and understanding.
Thanks Mate

Karnic

Visit site
had to look it up as name did ring a bell.
Turns out they are built 5km from home here in Volos, Greece.
Read some info/sales blah blah and does mention that they have certification to the European Ruling 2007/46ΕΚ (whatever that is)
BTW, name is ΔΡΟΜΕΥΣ dromeys (= runner)
I'll try and find out more about them, but tbh I've only heard good things about "the trailers built in Volos" (and they are the only ones doing it so must have been referring to them)

How the heck is that going up there? Do they export goods to the UK?

if you want anything in specific, don't hesitate to ask.

cheers

V.
ear Sir
Thanks a lot for your help and understanding. I am from Malta and to import a trailer from the UK or Italy i am finding it really hard and difficult due to shipping fees. Honestly shipping expenses are very high and i cant afford them. Came across the trailers Dromeys that there is an agent over here and would like some info about the quality. Could not find reliable info on the net and thats why i turned to this forum and thanks God found you that can help sincerely. Also boat would be a new Karnic 1851 which i am making lots of sacrifices to buy it but i understand i need a reliable trailer. Would use boat in salt water. Bunks or rollers? what are your views. Distances here are short so i think would do a trailer with no brakes. Also will use trailer twice a year cause would leave boat in water all summer.
Appreciate lots your help and understanding.
Thanks Mate
Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?442800-Dromeys-Trailers#gJ4PRKuciOHoyDtL.99