Drat .... Drat ................. If anyone looking for a crew place ?

G

It is most likely that I shall be looking for 1 person to crew with myself and SWMBO .....

I'm looking for someone who wants to have a few days around solent before the Get-together and of course be there for the party ..... I guess start on the Tuesday before party .... finish up on the Monday following the party.

What-ever happens ..... I'll be there !!!! with or without crew !!

G

Have throttle will travel ... or in this case park !

I'm happy to have a go at any boat ................. no promises about condition after though ! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GC1

N/A
Visit site
But I thought that's what friends err and insurance is for /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Never claimed so wouldn't know, got all my no claims, well 4th year now /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh my goodness, where is some wood to touch /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Can you get launched and away before ?

Can you get afloat before the Yarmouth do ? Maybe we could have some fender bashing before Yarmouth ?

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Re: Can you get launched and away before ?

I'm going to try and get down on the Friday, still waiting to see where the boat will be but would appreciate some practice before making a total @rse of myself in Yarmouth /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

But honest - as long as you approach pontoon / others at slow speed - then not much can go wrong !! Says he with smile on his face !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GC1

N/A
Visit site

I hope that because I am a small boat I am put next to a big posh one because then when they see me coming they will be all hands on deck with fenders out /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ChrisKaye

www.photobox.co.uk

Thats a brilliant plan GC1 /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Im only going to only park up next to brand new boats from now on (as long as they're fully crewed up of course) It'll save me a fortune on fenders in the long run.

Just out of interest do they do "L" plates or flag for boats , just so people realise from a distance that there may be some "issues" to follow when you are aiming at the tiny bit of pontoon between them

G

Well - I shall be coming in \"one-up\"

First Crew - fell of ladder and injured shoulder.
Second Crew changed job and has to work.
Third Crew also changed job ....
SWMBO has sick horse and won't leave him.
Fourth Crew - wife has booked him and her to a hotel for friends wedding ...
Brothers booked to go to Greek Islands for hols.

So I'm not doing too well on crewing stakes ... Therefore I ask that if anyone is around Hayles Pontoons thursday / friday for the meet .... please fend me of from bashing the pontoon !!!!!

duncan

Visit site
Re: Well - I shall be coming in \"one-up\"

not practical to involve the horse then?

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

btw could you pm me with more info on the chart creation for the 3500 you referred to in another post please? ta.

G

Re: Well - I shall be coming in \"one-up\"

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif