Donut fender

BlackPig

N/A
www.scottishensign.co.uk
I don't normally tie up next to a wall, but did at Peel. My bow sprit kept rubing from time to time. I tried using a bucket 0f water on the stern line to keep it away but. It helped, but never cured it. Walking today I thought what about a donut shaped fender placed over the end of the bowsprit.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
What diameter donut would you need?

I've got an old donut fender (I think) in the bottom of a locker on board, with no need for it.... its yours if it fits, in return for you sticking a few quid in the next RNLI tin you see... happy to post to you if it helps?

Without measuring, i'd guess its about 12" diameter in total, with about a 6" hole

BlackPig

N/A
www.scottishensign.co.uk
What diameter donut would you need?

I've got an old donut fender (I think) in the bottom of a locker on board, with no need for it.... its yours if it fits, in return for you sticking a few quid in the next RNLI tin you see... happy to post to you if it helps?

Without measuring, i'd guess its about 12" diameter in total, with about a 6" hole

This was more a speculation thread. I would have thought a small tyre would do the job. But If one is going, thank you very much Phoenix. I will PM you.