DOH !

Sirus

Visit site
Just wondered if someone could explain to me why the outbreak of these little footnotes.

"Sorry just talking bo****ks,blah blah,have you seen me washboard".....

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Well the queen and other important people have a flag. We got one to. But also have a moto. Usualy in Latin. Now us thick sods on here, dont understand latin. So dose it in English'ish. So can some one convert my volentiery thingy into Latin. Then I can stick it on the toom stone and look all posh!!!

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

andyball

Visit site
It seems that the etiquette is to mis-spell deliberately in the message, but not in the signature.
Think of them as bumper stickers......

My other motto is funny

claymore

Visit site
Perhaps they demonstrate a growing confidence in the software by users, perhaps a leaning towards differentiation, born of a strong desire to stand out in a crowd - to be a person in their own right - which is fair enough granted that Elliot Morley (Minister for frogs,dogs and bogs) is pushing through legislation which will challenge every man-jack who ever kicked his terrier for being a lazy cur in not setting the fox.
Perhaps it is born of competition - burgundy ben cut a fine dash with his, Haydn is a prince among theives by volunteering, I thought to add culture with well chosen words from the Mingulay Boat Song - this suffered instant demise at the hands of the Bratfud Lad and MTB is still looking for his trawler - jonic seems to be selling something - all manner of uses, no doubt reflecting the desires and aspirations of the contributor.
I'm sure that must have helped, but it has left me tired - I must rest.

regards
JohnS