Does anyone know what these are from?

Ammonite

Visit site
Having bought a host of new kit for the boat I'm struggling to figure out what this pack of o rings are from. Does anyone recognise them? Of course they could be completely non boat related! The o rings are 11mm od, 7mm id and 28mm od, 22 id and the nylon (hdpe?) rings are 11mm od, 8mm id and 29mm od, 24mm id. They came in a small clear plastic grip seal bag.

Bit of a long shot I know!

20230504_105053_crop_70.jpg

Last edited:

Ammonite

Visit site
Loo pump seals?
Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't bought any plumbing relating fittings as far as I can recall and I think they are probably electrical / weather proofing related but I could be wrong. I've bought a whipflex antenna, Osculati LED steaming / deck and Aqua Signal tri colour / anchor light and a new masthead cable for the St60 wind but they don't seem to belong to these unless Im missing something.

Bouba

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't bought any plumbing relating fittings as far as I can recall and I think they are probably electrical / weather proofing related but I could be wrong. I've bought a whipflex antenna, Osculati LED steaming / deck and Aqua Signal tri colour / anchor light and a new masthead cable for the St60 wind but they don't seem to belong to these unless Im missing something.
Some of those things would be through deck installation…so it could be part of a through deck fitting