Does anybody fancy a bit of an adventure?

Ravi

Visit site
I have an old solid, stripped down 1960s ocean going Cat currently sitting on a beach in the UK (North East England) . Lockdown is shortly going to end. She needs to be fitted out and pointed out to sea. The necessary work will all be done to a good standard.

Does anybody fancy an adventure? (My partner only fancies flying out for the odd week in the summer).

No defined limits.

My preferred destination is (my familiar cruising ground of) Greece but somebody daft enough could talk me into anything from the Azores, to the Caribbean to a circumnavigation.

EDIT:
The yacht is an Iroquois 30 Catamaran.
The location is Northumberland, England.

Last edited:

nortada

Visit site
I have an old solid, stripped down 1960s ocean going Cat currently sitting on a beach in the UK (North East England) . Lockdown is shortly going to end. She needs to be fitted out and pointed out to sea. The necessary work will all be done to a good standard.

Does anybody fancy an adventure? (My partner only fancies flying out for the odd week in the summer).

No defined limits.

My preferred destination is (my familiar cruising ground of) Greece but somebody daft enough could talk me into anything from the Azores, to the Caribbean to a circumnavigation.

EDIT:
The yacht is an Iroquois 30 Catamaran.
The location is Northumberland, England.
picture❓

Mudisox

Visit site
It was why Reg White changed the design to the Comanche design, much more freeboard and only an option for centreboards that few owners took up.

OskarF

Visit site
@Ravi sorry for jumping topics.
I was wondering if I could ask you about the Sadler34 that you had visited in Greece some years ago. There is one for sale near Preveza, the former Bold Warrior, and I am wondering if you know this boat by any chance and have some comments on it. Unlikely but possible its the same one that you saw back then.