Dodnor marine startrekka

steve yates

Visit site
Anyone ever had one or know anything about them? I have seen one for a reasonable price.
Are they good little seaboats for coastal cruising like the pirate or skipper? How does the accom & handling compare to those two?
Difficult to google cosbi mainly get references to the little trekka built by John Gideon or horse box trailers!
Thanks

James_Calvert

Visit site
Just to bump your thread.. I can say I've been on one, at Earl's Court, probably in the ´70s sometime.

As I recall, it was more of a dinghy with a lid rather than a pocket cruiser such as the Ridgeway Pirate.

No knowledge of how it might perform.

steve yates

Visit site
just for reference to future readers, I viewed this boat yesterday. Lovely example, the family used to have the dealership and it was the demo boat. Fittings all look good quality and its been very well stored and looked after. It's too small for me in the cabin though, I wouldn't be able to sleep full length. But if anyone else is looking for a dinghy like micro cruiser, I reckon it would go for £400/£450 and be a bargain at that. http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/Trailer-Sailers-for-sale/dodnor-marine-star-trekka/80113#c10cSSpRbq1VCCgx.97