Do You Need Assistance ?

Jimmy_James

Visit site
Hello -

Does anyone out there need help with anything relating to boats ! Crewing, bringing a boat back from some far away land, restoring a classic yacht ( in a hot country of course )etc etc.

Ive been working hard for the last 5 years for an American music tech distribution company and am now looking for a change. I did work at Torquay marina for 2 years as a marine engineer, several years ago mind you, and have crewed for friends on and off since. I own a Wayfarer now and just like pottering around on the river Crouch in Burnham, Essex. Im practical and loaded with common sence.

Will be happy to work for little or nothing or indeed if you need crew for a long trip I can support myself. Im interested in anything - couple of months or couple of years. Time to escape the Rat Race.

Thanks
James

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Have you tried the Flotilla Companies? They are often looking for flotilla engineers at this time of year for the Med.Even if you are unsuccessful now your name would be on the list for later in the season when natural wastage starts to occur.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Gunfleet

Visit site
Ah, the Wayfarer on the Crouch. Bring it round to the Blackwater, mate, or you'll never see a thing except blooming great dykes and miserable posh racers.
;-)
John

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Dear Jimmy [or is it james?)
I'm looking for crew to help me through the French canals - Calais to Marseille - thereafter to take a look at Corsica Sardinia and the West coast of Italy. See my post entitled "crew wanted for french canals" in this forum. I'm based in the Blackwater and the boat is currently at Maylandsea, having some refit work done. Emailif you would like to discuss this further.
Sheila

<hr width=100% size=1>

serendipity

Visit site
Hi there Jimmy_james... Read your posting with keen interest. I own a 27ft GRP yacht. She has been damaged severely, neither myself or my daughter know anything about repairing her or how to even start. Would you be interested in coming to see her for yourself? We live in Woodbridge, Suffolk which I dont think is that far away from you. Please let me know and we could discuss further. Also if you know of anyone else who maybe able to offer advice or support I would be extremely indebted. Mobile phone number: 07752337680. Yours sincerely, Lora

<hr width=100% size=1>