Disorg Rally Update

G

Disorg Rally update

Yarmouth, I.O.W Friday 5th July - Sat, 6th. 2001

I spoke to Yarmutt Harbour office today, they would like written confirmation of our evil intentions, boat names and lengths, by fax to confirm space. I'll try for pontoon moorings if possible.

I'll fax this off on Friday, if your details have changed, or you aren't on the list but wish to join in, please let me know. All welcome.

Best

Sue

glicca@compuserve.com

----------

Glicca Merry Fisher 635 6.35m

Colin Witchcraft Sealine S37f

Haydn Meekatharra Princess 35f

Stefan Athito Mochi 46f

Bernie Sea Queen 6.5m

Tim & Marie Witcherlie Broom 35f

Doug Falken II Fairline 41 f

Deleted User Sumianda Broom 37 f

G

Sue With a round trip of about 900 miles road and sea, I can only say, I'll do my best. But it's a hell of a weekend cruise.

G

Please remove Bernie Sea Queen 6.5M from the list, not really happy with all this forum stands for anymore. However, thanks for your effort Sue, and hope it all goes to plan

G

Chris V40 "Stone me" Not 100 % certain Sue but probable. Any Kids going for my lot to meet?

G

Chris, we have a 7yr old and and I know there will be at least 2 other kids, 9 and 13 on another boat

G

Chris

I don't know if you call him a kid but my 19 year old will probably be there

Colin

G

Re: Care to elaborate?(nm)

If you are a regular here, then you will know, it has become a Political forum, IT Helpdesk, etc etc, and certain individuals have made the rest of us quite bitter over the course of time.

G

Better still

Go to scuttlebutt and read raising the anchor posted by Lennet woods, she sums it up quite well, although being part of the problem, with those emails and the constant advertising for theseamag. needless to say I will get slated for this by "bluebeard" (or whoever he is now, having recently resigned). I have sent items to america to help people out on forums, but, lately with everything going on in here, all i seem to do is bitter postings, I do still persist in looking at it daily, as there are still a few people out that want to yalk boats.

G

Re: Better still

I dont follow Scuttlebutt much but it seems there's been some verbal handbags followed by somebody flouncing off into the ether. I dont think there's been any such happenings on the Power forum, Bernie? Maybe some of us wander off the boating point sometimes (guilty, your honour) but everyone's entitled to air their views and that's as it should be.

G

Think you've been watching too much Scuttelcock Bernie. I sometimes complain about the crap talked on here.

But lets face it, theres nothing political about Sues boat rally, as far as I know thats about as close to boats as were likely to get. If I manage to get there. Its about three hundred sea miles' return. Which is plenty of boating for a weekend.

I think Bernie,you want to look at who's being political.

Banning the disorganised rally in order to spout About the politics and rubbish talked about by yobs, who have'nt seen a boat and have no interest in them, seems a bit counter productive.

Today I've been up to Windermere to help teach a guy to sail his new (to him) yacht.

Yes and I enjoyed myself too. Since its been 15 years since I owned a rag and stick boat.

Now where you ask did I meet him.

Scutelbug of course.!!!

Now was he Conservative or Labour??

Cathlic or Methodist??

He drinks tea and he's learning to sail, and he paid for my dinner.

If he wants some more help he's welcome.

DONT JOIN THE DICK HEADS BERNIE!!!!!!!!.

G

Don't pay too much attention, Bernie, there's little politicking hereabouts, just get in your boat and a find a reality update!

best

Sue

G

Nothing at all political about Sue's rally, It's by boater for boaters, and I wish her every success, It is more certain people, one of which has just flown the coup, however, when I found out I had already mad alternative Boating arrangements

G

For Info sue, This is no reflection on you and your rally, I wish it every success. Sink a drink for me at Cowes and say Hi to the good guys.

G

The good guys are the ones in white hats........

We'll have a pink gin for ye, and wish thee fair winds, or fair diesel or whatever it is!!

Best

Sue