Disappointed.

Gwylan

Visit site
Bought some bits from Keypart on their usual good service. Included a can of their aerosol Volvo engine paint.

It arrived and turned out to be made by TK, so I Googled TK and the part number.

This brought responses offering 400 ml cans at around £10,00 - bad news is that Keyparts charged £16,66 - even looks like a made up price.

So I suppose it's 'caveat emptor', but the rest of you have a heads up

pvb

Visit site
This brought responses offering 400 ml cans at around £10,00 - bad news is that Keyparts charged £16,66 - even looks like a made up price.

And the Keyparts price is ex VAT, so it's actually £19.99! It's always worth Googling for a price check - for example the aerosol is only £8.99 inc VAT at GulfStream.

oldgit

Visit site
And the Keyparts price is ex VAT, so it's actually £19.99! It's always worth Googling for a price check - for example the aerosol is only £8.99 inc VAT at GulfStream.

Or go into your local paint factor and ask him to match colour,you can have it put in an aerosol or far cheaper have it in a tin and get four times the paint for the same money.

Blue5

Visit site
Bought some bits from Keypart on their usual good service. Included a can of their aerosol Volvo engine paint.

It arrived and turned out to be made by TK, so I Googled TK and the part number.

So I suppose it's 'caveat emptor', but the rest of you have a heads up

Same with anodes, they are cheaper from M G Duff who make them for Volvo