Digital edition of MBM, Your thoughts?

Medskipper

Visit site
I just received the digital version on MBM. I must admit I thought It was quite good but I don't think it will ever take the place of having a real magazine in your hands.
I like to have the mag by my chair at home. So when I'm bored with the TV I just pick it up a read a bit more. They are offering 25% of the mag price if you subscribe but I just can't see people giving up the real version just to save a few quid! perhaps some people will want both so they can have a quick look on the computer while at work?

Seen it yet? any thoughts folks?

Barry

stevieee

Visit site
Now 75% off consider switching subscription, but anything less than that forget it.

The disadvantage of the hassle factor of reading on a PC/Laptop outweighs the subscription saving.

youngr

Visit site
I looked at it, and wouldnt want it for the above reasons too, but also I thought the reader itself, though quite bling and impressive, didnt let me zoom in how I wanted to in order to make it comfy to read on my screen - it couldve had some more effort put into usability rather than flashy page turning animations IMHO