difficulty parking in a berth - advice please

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
He needs to be reversing in.... why are so many afraid to do so??? Either that or they could convert Downing street into AB's instead of Fingers......

alanabnala

Visit site
If I’d have been driving that and had that sanctimonious git running backwards and forwards waving at me, at the point he was directly behind me at the end, I’d have flattened him! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
The sanctimonious git was prolly US Secret Service, armed to the teeth, trained to kill in a thousand unpleasant ways, and with a few dozen homicidal mates lurking around whispering to their wrist watches. Rather than running him over, you might be better off smiling sweetly and calling him sir!

alanabnala

Visit site
I rather die!

Anyway it would be worth it just to see his face in the rear view mirror as he disappeared from view under the rear bumper!

Besides, given the nature of the human cargo, I think sitting in the drivers seat would be a pretty safe place from most forms of attack! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ianat182

Visit site
Reckon he ought to have taken the HGV course in driving;certainly wouldn't have inspired me with any confidence had there been any kind of emergency getaway or manoeuvre needed, if he couldn't park the thing !!

cliffordpope

Visit site
I can remember years ago wandering down Downing Street with my parents and being told that the Prime Minister lived at number 10. There was a very nice policeman by the door, but apart from that it was just an ordinary street.