Did you sail from Orwell to the Blackwater yesterday?

jezjez

Visit site
I did. It was lovely.
3 boats converged on Stone Banks about the same time. I was the slowest. Did you criss cross infront of me?
We had a lovely trip down the coast - wind never got round to the East, though. Is the blackwater entrance always the choppiest bit? We sailed in from the North Eagle towards the Red / Green off Brightlingsea where I told my wife it would be more sheltered only to have the wind blow down the river - I should have known - and the sea to kick up a bit.
The boat has sadly gone in to the spring boat sale at Tollesbury. She's been a good one.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Very funny /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

You should try it one day - does not agree with me at all /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: how did they interview go? You about to move north of the border? Voting SNP?

FullCircle

Visit site
I had an exhausting 50 minute phone interview, couldnt even see the whites of their eyes. Looks like i *may* be invited to turn up in best boots for second round.
In the meanwhile, another 2 interviews secured for next week, both Medway area, so it may be Upnor yet!!

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Fingers crossed

You should be quite at home on the Medway - bit deeper than the Crouch, but still enough mud to go round.

You might not even be able not to meet all those Medway forumites that don't meet every year for the Not The Medway Mid-Summer Meet /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JasB

Visit site
I was repairing an aviary, and repairing an owl's gashed leg...no gratitude from the owl, but promises of new curtains for the Snapdragon from SWMBO.

jezjez

Visit site
I saw Guapa (the boat, not the man) a couple of weeks ago opposite Levington - very handsome looking craft - I felt like I'd seen someone off the telly - oooh, I said that's Guapa from the forum. It was a thursday so no-one was about. My day off.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Dear FC,

As I'm quite a bit younger than you are, I had to do a search on Wikipedia

viz_hp_pic_26.jpg

Hello, good evening and b*ll*cks!

ROGER MELLIE
The Man On The Telly

PS: I can see where you're coming from.
Plotting my revenge - remind me: when's the wedding again? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif