Delema

hlb

RIP
Visit site
My nephews getting married at Easter. Dont know why. She's been living over the brush for umpteen years. Anyway. With Tutts teaching job. Easter is the only time we can get away to the boat. Ok we can have a week down there but then have to come back. This is OK if it's raining. But suppose Long John rings and he's bringing some lobsters and scalops to Salcolmbe. Suppose its sunny. What if the seas calm and we can go across Lyme bay to Weymouth and Lulworth cove. Maybe even the Solent, no,no,no the wedding is better than that!! What to do??

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

NorthernWave

Visit site
Say you've been caught out by the tide and can't get back till next spring.
I've used similar excuses to get off work, they think I don't check tide and weather before i go out!!!!???

Chris

<hr width=100% size=1>Logged Sea Miles wanted for masters. Send PM if your on south coast and want skipper or crew.

terryw

Visit site
When did your Nephew become a She?
Is there somthing you should have told us about?

<hr width=100% size=1>If your nose is running, and your feet smell, you are upside down.

byron

RIP
Visit site
dilemma

<font color=blue> His nephew became a neice the same time as Delema became dilemma /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
lend us the keys to the boat and a digital camera
we'll meet long john and send you the photos

almost as good as being there /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer</font color=red>