Data sims in Spain

Visit site
There are a few threads on sim cards for Spain but they are mostly old or specific to normal mobile sims.

Does anyone know of any data sims (those for use in tablets or routers) with over 20gb monthly allowance?

So far the best I can find is Másmóvil a 3rd party provider that piggybacks on the Orange network.

They offer 20gb for €40, or 50gb for €90.

I'm a fairly big data user (partly work), and could use as much as possible really.

Anything else worth considering?

Peter

Visit site
I use Orange pay as you go in spain. Cannot remember how much data, as was last year. I think it was 20euro month with 5gb. Not sure if you can get more on pay as you go. But Orange shops I've used have been helpfull even with my poor spanish. Hope this helps

Visit site
If you have an Orange or EE contract (as SWMBO did until last week) she was able to get an EE data sim when back home in the UK which gives her 64gb per month when back home in the UK and 20gb per month anywhere in Europe....I was obviously concerned that restrictions would be made on time used in the EU etc like firms such as "3" mobile do...and made the salesman phone EE for clarification....there are no restrictions on the amount of time you or the data can be used in Europe but obviously you are only getting 20gb instead of 64 back home.....the cost as an EE customer... £27 a month ..

Visit site
If you have an Orange or EE contract (as SWMBO did until last week) she was able to get an EE data sim when back home in the UK which gives her 64gb per month when back home in the UK and 20gb per month anywhere in Europe....I was obviously concerned that restrictions would be made on time used in the EU etc like firms such as "3" mobile do...and made the salesman phone EE for clarification....there are no restrictions on the amount of time you or the data can be used in Europe but obviously you are only getting 20gb instead of 64 back home.....the cost as an EE customer... £27 a month ..

Sorry duff information....this is actually costing us £23 a month...not £27...but remember you only get this if you have an EE contract.

Visit site
Looks like www.spaininternet.net might be in the running - their price seem pretty comparable to Másmóvil's.

http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/Spain#Spain_Internet

I had a look at that, but it doesn't look like good value to me when you consider that those prices are only or 4,8, or 15 days.

Sorry duff information....this is actually costing us £23 a month...not £27...but remember you only get this if you have an EE contract.

That's not bad. I already have 3 sim in my phone that includes unlimited roaming data, but obviously it's phone only, and I believe artificially limit data speeds. Rather not take out a contract if I can help it.

isladelobos

Visit site
Hi.

You can view : simyo.es and pepephone.com, their have good prices.
I have Simyo and their have a really nice web for line management with all data consumptions in real time.