Cross Channel Charter 17-18th September

Whiteshoes

Looking to charter something 45ft+ with Skipper for the above weekend to act as mothership to 3 ribs, capable of cruising at 28-30 kts.

Have a boat budget of 5K to include, skippper, fuel, berthing etc. Looking to sleep maybe 4-6 blokes on board for the Saturday night, rest to stay in shoreside accomodation.

Baisc passage plan : Saturday mid-morning leave Southampton for Yarmouth (lunch), Cherbourg , St Vaast (overnight) then back to Yarmouth (lunch), off charter on Sunday mid-afternoon Southampton.

Anybody know the right boat (coded) and skipper (good humoured) for my 50th bash. Had 3 quotes so far, but they tend to be pricey and haven't found the right combinqtion yet.

Thanks

Chas25

Wow what a choice!!! Wish I had a few grand lying around to try them all /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skipper3553

I operate a 46ft Prestige fly bridge crusier with Skipper and can offer to act as mothership to 3 ribs, capable of cruising at 28-30 kts. Details can be found at the following website, the vessel is called Kings Ransom

web page

for further info please give me a call - 07801 299649
Regards
Steve