Cromarty 36

ROANNA

Visit site
Is anyone out there who also sails a Cromarty 36 and would like to exchange notes, stories etc. My wife and I sailed our 1989 Cromarty "Roanna" to the Greek Islands from UK, and will be cruising this year from end of April to end of September on a 4 week on, two weeks off basis. We have had great cruising so far, having coast hopped the entire way, taking in Corsica,Sardinia, Sicily etc.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Tranona

Visit site
Welcome

Doubt you will get any response after 20 years!

You may want to post your interest in this boat on the on the Scuttlebutt forum which gets far more traffic. There are other Cromarty owners on here including two with the forum names Supertramp and NormanS

Last edited:

NormanS

Visit site
Hi, I have a Cromarty 36 and it would be great to chat with you.
Hi goodtimes, as mentioned by Tranona, I also have a Cromarty 36, "Curlew".
We've had her for 17 years now, and cruise on the West Coast of Scotland. We're just back from a nearly six week trip mostly in the Outer Hebrides. The weather this year has been very disappointing, making the deck saloon even more useful.
A grand comfortable and very safe boat, and very well engineered. Where are you, and where do you sail?
If there's anything that I can help you with, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Norman.

Supertramp

Visit site
Good times,

I have Supertramp and spent 2 months in Scotland earlier this year. Based at Pwllheli. Agree with Norman S these are solid, safe boats that are rewarding to sail and rewarding to live on. There is another UK Cromarty Seajay that posts on Facebook and is S Wales based. And at least two more based up the Irish Sea/Scotland. Must be the climate.

Feel free to post or pm if you want any information - I suspect we are all replacing or fixing the same things.

Martin
IMG-20240526-WA0002.jpg

geem

Visit site
Good times,

I have Supertramp and spent 2 months in Scotland earlier this year. Based at Pwllheli. Agree with Norman S these are solid, safe boats that are rewarding to sail and rewarding to live on. There is another UK Cromarty Seajay that posts on Facebook and is S Wales based. And at least two more based up the Irish Sea/Scotland. Must be the climate.

Feel free to post or pm if you want any information - I suspect we are all replacing or fixing the same things.

Martin
View attachment 179590
I had quite a few coffee's on Supertramp when Brian owned her in Pwllheli🙂