Croatia charter

E39mad

Visit site
Flights are easy either to Split, Zadar or Dubrovnik

Have you a cruising area in mind?

Have used both Latesail and Tubber who are discount agencies for the charter companies.

Split area has less choices of marinas (if that's your thing) once out of base than central Dalmatia starting at say Biograd or Sukasan.

Spyro

Visit site
Op hasn't said why he can't book his own flights but I'd much rather do it directly rather than let a charter company do it. It just complicates things and they aren't travel agents. One thing I'd recommend is a couple of days in Split or Dubrovnik before the charter. Also used Latesail.com and was happy with the service.

KellysEye

www.kellyseye.net
You will need an ICC and use www.latesail.com they are the world s largest discounted yacht company. It is still a buyer's market so ask for a discount no more than 20%. We used to buy flights separately the biggest discount in Europe is 3 months in advance worldwide is 6 months.

Paddy Fields

Visit site
You will need an ICC and use www.latesail.com they are the world s largest discounted yacht company. It is still a buyer's market so ask for a discount no more than 20%. We used to buy flights separately the biggest discount in Europe is 3 months in advance worldwide is 6 months.

Ive just booked 2 weeks in croatia though yachtic.com. I'd never heard of them before, but the process has been good so far. Everything is in Euros though.

Re: its a buyers market - I was surprised how much choice there was and the level of discount - but only in Croatia - which is why I booked Croatia.