Covid certificate validity problem solved.

BurnitBlue

Visit site
Please disregard my previous thread. The limit of 90 days on the vaccine certificate is a Swedish security measure.

Here is the answer from the health department responsible for assembling the info on the certificate.

Vaccination Certificates currently have a validity period of 90 days. This is because there is no way to revoke covid evidence. Therefore, for security reasons, we have chosen to set a validity period of 90 days. You can, when you want to, download a new covid certificate.. It will have a new 90 day validity from the date you requested it.

To avoid confusion my previous post should be deleted, entirely when I find a way to do it. Maybe moderator admin can delete it.

Last edited:

nortada

Visit site
Please disregard my previous post. The limit of 90 days on the vaccine certificate is a Swedish security measure.

Here is the answer from the health department responsible for assembling the info on the certificate.

Vaccination Certificates currently have a validity period of 90 days. This is because there is no way to revoke covid evidence. Therefore, for security reasons, we have chosen to set a validity period of 90 days. You can, when you want to, download a new covid certificate.. It will have a new 90 day validity from the date you requested it.

To avoid confusion my previous post should be deleted, entirely when I find a way to do it. Maybe moderator admin can delete it.

Nothing like a bit of confusion; good for the soul and confounds the enemy✅