corsica

sailaboutvic

Visit site
We just arrived from Sicily and we now Sardinia , as long as your not arriving from the UK your fine once the boarded open , keep a copy of your marina contract handy .
Our next stop maybe Corsica unless we decided to go straight to Spain or France ,
At the moment you need to fill in a form when you arrive in Sardinia even for us tho we came within Italy , what the score is from 15 th I don't know , Malta open from the 1st July .

RupertW

Visit site
We just arrived from Sicily and we now Sardinia , as long as your not arriving from the UK your fine once the boarded open , keep a copy of your marina contract handy .
Our next stop maybe Corsica unless we decided to go straight to Spain or France ,
At the moment you need to fill in a form when you arrive in Sardinia even for us tho we came within Italy , what the score is from 15 th I don't know , Malta open from the 1st July .
You are so lucky (or maybe have planned your life better). We haven’t seen our boat since a lovely New Year cruise.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
You are so lucky (or maybe have planned your life better). We haven’t seen our boat since a lovely New Year cruise.
I think it's more luck then any thing else , in these times you need a bit of luck.
What taken us back is in the 450 miles we sailed we seen four sailing boats in all other then two other boats that left the marina two days after we left ,