Corsica & Sardinia

Hurricane

Visit site
St Florent is great for fuel, as is Propriano. Bonifacio is carnage queuing, though a truck will deliver to your transom if you need plenty.
I can't be sure but I think we picked up the diesel bug in Bonifacio so wherever you go dose with plenty of bug treatment.

And Tunisia.
Expect the pits - they don't treat you well - "rip off" are not strong enough words.

Hooligan

Visit site
If you go to St Florent - I agree with JFM absolutely lovely - then worth going to Capraia which is a small island just around tip of Corsica. Lovely harbour where you can tie back with good dockside activity. Walk up into the town which is lovely and you can go visit the local vineyard etc. I would also recommend Elba as well which is also fabulous. West side of Corsica is as everyone has said the place to go - nothing on East coast frankly - but you do need to keep an eye on the wind and sea conditions.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Targa 48 size? You will not need an agent in Bizerte! The only reason people go there is to escape Schengen, VAT clock and fuel. If it’s a long stay just go to marina office and ask the rate. If it’s fuel - make sure you DO NOT fill cans of any sort - just straight into main tank - or they will fine you. If staying more than a day (or so) you will have to hand in your iridium / sat phone - and all drones. Bring a bottle of JW double black for the Marina manager - it should be Mohamed.

Sardinia. In Cagliari Portus Karalis is your marina. Carloforte (marina sifredi) is a must! Bosa on the west coast is amazing if you have a dinghy you can take it up the river into town. Enjoy.