Corfu Sailing and Racing Videos

Cariadco

Visit site
I've started Videoing my Sailing and Racing Exploits in Corfu.
Got myself a cheap £40 camera, mounted it on the boat and just filmed everything. Then simply copied it to my Laptop (The quality is simply amazing, considering the price of the Camera) and then the probs began. Video Editing is a nightmare. Took me ages to learn but got on with it. Then loading the vids into YouTube...another headache!! it takes ages. Hopefully it'll get better as I learn more.
So, I'll be making vids of us racing in the Corfu Sailing Club's (and Gouvia Marina SC Races) Races, some of the places we sail to, and maybe some other Videos of maybe, me and the missus cruising etc. Dunno yet, still scheming!!
So, here's my Youtube Channel, complete with total of 2 Videos (took me all day to do this!!), more to come.
The Boat is an Archambault 40.
Be patient with me, they will get better!!
Thanks and hope you like them.
https://www.youtube.com/@Cariadco

Last edited:

newtothis

Visit site
What do you think those YouTube cruisers do to while away the hours during the long ocean passages?
One of them said it was something like one hour of work for one minute of edited video.

AndrewB

Visit site
Good stuff, Cariadco. An evocative reminder of what club racing is all about, specially the start sequence. I wish we were getting that sort of weather in Corfu right now!