Continual Quiz on The Bristol Channel (12)

mrbloto

Visit site
THE FIGURE HEAD CAME OFF ONE OF THE WRECKS, THAT HAWKER USED TO PICK ALL THE DEAD BODIES FROM, THAT HE USED TO BURY

mrbloto

Visit site
oxwich is one of them, /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif the other is further west on the pembrokeshire coast

mrbloto

Visit site
graham your not atop googler like me and damo whos spot on again over to you damo (mastermind nextyear on the bristol channel) /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Ahem,ahem. That answer was NOT found with an internet search /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It was a news item not long ago!!

Where can you sail at a weekend, but not usually on a weekday? (And no comments about bosses and swmbos /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

N

NJMcK

[ QUOTE ]
Where can you sail at a weekend, but not usually on a weekday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Between Linney Head and St Govan's Head, up to 12 NM offshore? The Castlemartin and Manorbier firing ranges are usually active during the week but not at weekends.

N

NJMcK

[ QUOTE ]
That is exactly the answer I was looking for /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Over to you....

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K., here's a new question. I hope it's not too easy.

Quite a few of us enjoy watching marine wildlife, i.e. seals, dolphins, seabirds etc. Why might we get a bit confused or excited this year?

N

NJMcK

[ QUOTE ]
Higher than normal sea temps? Better feeding=more fish=more birds and sea mammals. Isotherms are generally moving north so we should expect more exotic species.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. The answer is more specific.