Clyde Coast free offer

colinwcolclough

Visit site
Sorry. Had to write "free" to get some attention!

Here's my dilema. I am studying for a diploma in Marine Surveying and need plenty of "in the water" experience in different craft. If you are based on the Clyde coast and would like someone to crew for you (I have a commercial boatmaster licence and RYA day skipper) I'd love to meet you!

Here's the but...I am not in a position to be able to split fuel costs, etc. I have a HND in Marine Engineering with experience so I can help with on board systems problems you may have. I also have extensive local boat angling experience and equipment, and would gladly trade knowledge for time on board. I also make mean sandwhiches and tea!

I am a 31 yr old male (the wife has made me add "married") with no obvious strange habits or smells.

Please feel free to email or phone.

Colin W Colclough
colinwcolclough@madasafish.com
0141 952 1451 - 07050 166172

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
(the wife has made me add "married") <font color=blue>

She's obviously worried that some bonny wee lassie with a tartan Princess 60 is going to entice you aboard, take you to the outer Hebrides and have her wicked way with you in alonely Croft.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

jimi

Visit site
Och she's probably met Mangusta!

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

tcm

Visit site
UNfortunately, I am not clyde based. BUT, i feel sure that you wil pass all your exams anyway because you are Scottish, studying Marine Engineering.

...though it occurs to me that we are all missing a trick here. Wouldn't it be totally fab having a real live Marine Engineer coming out from the engine room and saying "Ah doont thank shill tek much mmor Cap'n!" and and can colin fix or make Warp Drives?

<hr width=100% size=1>