Club Burgee

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
I have now got a flag pole and would like a club burgee, I thought I had seen something about them on here but the search brought nothing up, can anyone help on this one.

Cheers,

<font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

aztec

Visit site
Re: Club Bungee

try spelling it right... it helps... sometimes.

burgee, you need to contact hayden. HLB.

glad you had a good time, but get used to "going without", at least till you get the boat sorted. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

good luck. steve.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.amos/index.html>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.amos/index.html</A>

paulineb

Visit site

The reason it's sometimes called a bungee is because of the initiation you have to perform before you are eligible to buy one and fly it. Are you prepared to perform a jump from the QEII bridge ?

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

Thanks, have sent a PM to hlb.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

oldgit

Visit site
Re:Never mind the Club Bungee

Have you got that set of cheapo paddles yet ?

<hr width=100% size=1>Oooh look its still not dark and its nearly 5pm

hlb

RIP
Visit site

One thing I did not say. Is burgees might be a week or two. Cos I keep ordering them but some silly buggers keep buying them. I do have one here with BOATONE on it again. It's going cheap. Any offers.........../forums/images/icons/frown.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>
smiling.gif
Haydn

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

I went to Pirates cave chandlers today, they were £45 EACH, I thought I would try and find some cheaper ones, perhaps a set of davits and a dinghy may be better! or a spare engine to fit on it. I did buy a spare manual bilge pump and some tube, just in case I get holed, that cost £40, very expensive this game!!

<font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

tr7v8

Visit site

£ 40 for a bilge pump!!!!!!!!!!!
They do one for £ 19.95 that's fine and the cheapest hose comes from Camping International. Their in Gillingham up on Watling Street and DON'T take the wife, they sell all manner of goodies which'll do serious GBH of the credit cards.

<hr width=100% size=1>Jim

Draco 2500