Claymore makes fantastic discovery

claymore

Visit site
Rustins Flexterior is the best alternative to Varnish in the whole wild world.
Microporous, easy to apply, doesn't stain the wood like sikkens type products and dries to a deep satin finish that has withstood the Scottish winter and looks as good as it did last September. Flatted it off on Saturday and got 2 coats on over the weekend, made a nice alternative to watching that rather unimaginative display by those white shirted buggers at Twickers.
From a hardwear store near you.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

tcm

Visit site
I agree. Certainly porous and very easy to apply, though I must say I was completely unaware that the scottish rugby team had changed their name to the Rustins Flexteriors?...

<hr width=100% size=1>

extravert

Not far from Uwchmynydd, near Bwlchtocyn, just up
Visit site
Which is tougher for varnish, Scottish winters (lots of rain, little sun) or Mediterranean summers (lots of sun, little rain)? Suspect it may be the latter, but I neither have a boat with exterior woodwork, nor keep it in either of those places, so what do I know? Just curious though.

<hr width=100% size=1>Adventures of the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.xrayted.fsnet.co.uk>Teddy Bear Boat</A>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
So it\'s not true?

I'd heard you were planning to rename Claymore. And I was going to applaud your choice of Jason Robinson, which has a nice ring to it, although maybe a bit too sporty for Scottish waters.

PS - You also missed the world's gobbiest referee!

<hr width=100% size=1>

qsiv

Visit site
Re: So it\'s not true?

and as Max Boyce would have noted, he was certainly blind. Knock on? My **** - not easy when you have your back to the enemy. At least he scored from the subsequent scrum.

If England were unimaginative, at least they ran in some tries - and some of the ball handling was truly exceptional.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site
Re: So it\'s not true?

I was most amused on Saturday as a number of supporters discovered the concept of Tide. They'd parked their cars outside the Barmy Arms and came back to find them in the middle of the river (or so one thought). They waded out to move them even though I said that the tide would turn in 5 minutes. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project</A>

jimi

Visit site
Re: explanation

Do'nt mention Inverness or Caledonian to a celtic supporter

<hr width=100% size=1>
saltire 2.gif

claymore

Visit site
I'd prefer to be left out in a mediterranean summer I guess but then I'm not a bit of varnished wood.

May I take this opportunity of thanking you for sticking to the subject and not allowing yourself to drift the way the majority of others have.
I wish you the pleasantest of summers and fair sailing. I hope you soon do another trip similar to your round Britain one as I found it both inspirational and informative.
I would like to end by saying to the likes of the twister and tcm that if the newspaper report is anything to go by - and past history of course - the English finger is going to need severe extraction if the championship is to be theirs. Cocky Buggers.

Claymore

claymore

Visit site
As some form of consolation do you think? Anything that would bring a smile to that big miserable looking sod Martin Johnson would be worth it - even having to live with all your gloating!!

Claymore

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: explanation

is it like Macbeth??
you refer to them as the 'Scottish Teams'

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: Why not? nm

oooh just a weeee match.. Celtic 0 Inverness (poxy little team or giant slayers depending on your angle) 1!!! PS this isn't the first time Inverness have done this to Celtic!

<hr width=100% size=1>