Christmas Spirit

helixkimara

Visit site
In this time of the “R” word. Daren’t say it cos it causes “panic un buying”
It’s fantastic to give a little good news. Nissan (the car people) have just given £2500 for Helix’s “Jester Azores Challenge” all donated to St Oswalds Childrens Service. We have now raised over £8000.00 for this charity. So really, if it wasn’t for the “Jester” this charity for terminally ill children would not have had that money. So well done “The Jester Series of Races” and if there was no participants, it would not have gone ahead so WELL DONE TO YOU ALL.
Best wishes and Merry Christmas.
Malcome /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gargleblaster

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I shortened my name from CentaurPipedream so you could spend your time reading something more useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is CPD related to WMD? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

And congratulations Malcome. Does that make your charity the biggest earner of all those JAC08s who were sponsoring a charity? I'm surprised Nissan is being so generous when they made some serious announcement about their future recently.

helixkimara

Visit site
Thanks Guys
I don’t know if it’s the largest amount but as I keep telling Lyn “its not size that matters” “it’s what use it’s put to !”

Yeh Nissan, I was very surprised but apparently they have a fund, organised by the whole staff and employees and at the end of the year any interest on it is distributed to worth while charities. I gave a “Helix Challenge” brochure to some one who works there about 11 months ago and he proposed the donation and just a week ago it was agreed. I told St Oswalds to cash it QUICK incase they change their minds