Chatham

G

Working on boat tomorrow in Marina if any members are'nt working come and help me. If its nice go out for
a spin in between time.
Yours lonely weekday available boater. PS have to put up with two dogs tho on account of wife on Jury service.

"The Med is calling me"

G

I looked for you yesterday, was working there on birchwood ts37, if you were around today you might have seen it being loaded on to the lorry bound for home.
paul js.

G

Re: Paul

Yer saw your post but was busy at appointments (Bl**dy)work) yesterday. Oh dear poor old TS37
the school boat I was on was a TS37 but had been re'engined with 180 Mercrusiers.
By the way do BMW still make marine engines under another name ????

"The Med is calling me"

G

Paul your proile says Notts/South coast where are you from and are you often down Chatham way?
cos you could have alisten to my HT6354's and tell me if you hear anything odd.

"The Med is calling me"

G

For those that have bmw engines and dont know, the engine is an Italian block made by VM, it is now marketed as a Mercruiser in 4,5,and 6 cylinder versions, only one company sell the marine parts for the old d636 bmw and they are a fortune, so I am going to rebuild this one I hope, new pistons heads etc, sorry we did not have a chance to meet up, I thought you we aboard as the canopy was open.

paul.

G

Ignore my last PM about the question. Canopy up cos did'nt put it down after Sats cruise as I'm taking
it off tomorrow to go away for repair.

"The Med is calling me"

G

Hi Buck Chatham Maritime Marina B8

"The Med is calling me"