Charts For Sale on eBay

TSCGalesa

Visit site
Sailorman, you actually went on this thread just to say

On Ebay you say :rolleyes:

If you have a problem with ebay don't use it, I use it because it's a secure way to sell an item ensuring that I receive my money and the buyer receives their item.

Seriously, find something better to do with your time

sailorman

Visit site
Sailorman, you actually went on this thread just to say

If you have a problem with ebay don't use it, I use it because it's a secure way to sell an item ensuring that I receive my money and the buyer receives their item.

Seriously, find something better to do with your time

i too use ebay also here to buy & sell this is secure & more like dealing between mates. i often / mostly send items before payment is received just as others have done when i buy. one item was received by me at a purchase cost way above the old forum limit, all on trust ;).
its all about trust :p

TSCGalesa

Visit site
Yeh trust is great until you lose 200 quid, I prefer to have some kind of insurance. Anyway I'm obeying the forum rules so until I'm not, please refrain from posting sarcastic comments.

TSCGalesa

Visit site
Madhatter thank you for a constructive comment, that is true but would you still be able to get the buyer/seller protection?

Colvic Watson

Visit site
I'm shocked by the agressive and rude comments to a new forumite who is keeping to the rules on the for sale forum. What's going on here? If you don't like the rules then write to the forum owner and suggest a change, he is entitled to make the listing, he kept to the exact rules that are set out by the owners of the forum - complain to the owner, not barge in and start rudely having a go at a fellow forumite.

Colvic Watson

Visit site
I don't think you are going to fit in here!

After the way he's been spoken to for the heinous crime of actually obeying the forum rules then I don't expect he wants to. The guy is obviously a sailor - he's selling his used surplus charts and you wade in with insults flying??? WTF has he done to deserve this other than upset a few middle aged men with too much time on their hands?

Madhatter

wp.me
Ang on ,ang on

much as I frowned on using the for sale forum for pushing ebay listings I think TG is getting too much stick especially as he is sticking to the current rules -- lets face it nobody had a go at Snooks when he has just done the same and no offer on the forum before listing on ebay and he works for this lot.
Its the rules need changing not the postings that are done within the structure of the forum, gotta hand it to the OP he has held his own here :D ( must have gone on the ebay forums before here, 10X worse than the lounge on a bad day .