Catamarans

Richsquest

Visit site
I would be delighted to hear from any Catamaran owners for some interchange of info, our Prout Cat is at present wintering in Almerimar Spain, although just now we are in Canada with our daughter and family.
This is our first year at Meditteranean sailing having popped out from Sete last April and worked our way South to Barcelona ( Port Vell) then out to Mallorca, where we stayed some time doing not much, then across to Ibiza and Formentera, really superb. Mainland Spain at the end of August and cruised South to Almeimar arriving mid September.
Overall a thoroughly wonderful time sometimes with problems but mostly absolutely superb.

<hr width=100% size=1>

boatmike

Visit site
Just finished building Snowgoose Elite (must be the last one ever) Intending to sail extensively English Channel, Irish Sea this year and follow you down to Med Next (2005)
Would be interested in your experiences en-route.
Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

davidbains

Visit site
Rich, I've been sailing a large tri in the med since 89. We spent the first
winter in Almerimar too! Aqua Blue now winters in Preveza Greece which is
much cheaper than Spain for multis. Keep coming east, the Adriatic is superb.

<hr width=100% size=1>

TonyMS

www.montgomery-smith.org
We sailed our Dazcat catamaran to N spain last year. Rough plan for 04 is France, N Spain, leave in N Portugal for winter. 05 sail round into Med.

Am working on putting our stuff into a web site, and would be particularly glad to share experiences of how multi-friendly ports are.

Tony

<hr width=100% size=1>

Jeannius

Visit site
Richsquest...

I'm relatively new to cat sailing... after years of sailing mono hulls while waiting for retirement I decided to by a boat and put her on charter in the Caribbean. cunning plan was to get someone else to pay for my pleasure. Took Jeannius across with ARC2002 (only drama was Portugese customs threatening to impound her for lack of vat receipt!)

Still don't get enough sailing time but love to 'talk' to other cat people.

<hr width=100% size=1>Mike

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.sailbvi.net>www.sailbvi.net</A>

timevans2000

Visit site
Got a Prout Snowgoose. Love the boat. Done 3000 miles in her in the last 2 seasons. In the middle of lots of winter projects prior to taking her further afield this season.

<hr width=100% size=1>