Camping Gaz cylinders 904,907 wanted Solent area

Pete7

Visit site
Gone on, we need a giggle & this will be excellent Daily Mail material, so why won't they sell them?

Pete

nimbusgb

www.umfundi.com
[ QUOTE ]
Gone on, we need a giggle & this will be excellent Daily Mail material, so why won't they sell them?

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding of course!

The local tip sell a used pressure vessel of unknown origin and history! elfnsefty would have a puppy!!!

anniebray

Visit site
Nuthin much newsworthy I'm afraid...something to do with 'elth an safety. Not like the good old days when you could go down the tip & c0me home with more rubbish than you took !

Poignard

Visit site
Our local tip won't let you have anything no matter how much you offer the staff [Sorry mate - more than me job's worth!].

I was told it's because they have a contract with what they call a "licensed totter". This man has the exclusive right to trawl through the rubbish and pick out any saleable goodies for himself.

anniebray

Visit site
I would like to get just one 904 to make up a great gas lantern for the cockpit tent. The 904 is same dia as 907 but a little shorter. (Capacity 1.8 kg instead of 2.75kg)

Clyde_Wanderer

Visit site
I was given a boot liner for my landrover discovery about 6yrs ago, and also bought a good bicycle for my wife, for £10 which I disposed of at the same place in due course.
Also was given a Halon extinguisher, which I later discovered why, when they refused to take it back, but got it back unknown to them anyway /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
One of the guys at our local tip runs a car boot stall so we know where he gets his stock /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Incidently I have 2 unused 904's but I am a bit far away for you, "Sorry"

And while on the subject, I paid £18 odds per refill for my 904;s in Glasgow, do any of you guys local to me know of a cheaper supplier?
C_W

Other threads that may be of interest