BYC - Brains (Ex-TV) Race

Icelander18

Visit site
Hi,
(First post so hope it goes ok?)

This years BYC, Brains race will be 30th September, at 11am.

This year marks the 40th Anniversary and as such the flag officers want to make it a little special with - MONEY PRIZES -

First prize will be £100, 2nd is £75 and 3rd will be £25.
There will also be other prizes as in previous years.
After the race late afternoon / evening in the club house there will be prize giving, snacks and lots of hearty welcome, with a few tots and tipples I am sure....

As secretary of this years race I welcome e-mail or PM's through this site for further information and or an e-mailed poster.

Posters will be mailed (post) early next week to all the usual channel club secretaries with a reminder closer to the date.

Thanks,

Steve

kds

www.canongrange.co.uk
Thanks, Icelander, but a few details would help for some of us who don't know the Brains race. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Where from - to and what course and what clubhouse ?
Ken

1937rogerdon

Visit site
Ken
This is a Barry Yacht Club Event. Race starts 11.00. HW Barry 09.25. The course will be down channel from a starting line off Barry and finish again at Barry.No trouble mooring when you come in to the outer harbour. We will if need be, direct you to a berth.
Look forward to seeing you

Icelander18

Visit site
Reminder for the Barry Yacht Club "Brains Race" next weekend (Sunday 30th Sept)

Sat evening berths available, clubhouse open, Sun morn clubhouse breakfast available, race starts 11am planned to last 4-4.5hrs depending on weather, course announced on morn of race.

Please feel free to PM me from here with your e-mail address for a full copy of the skippers details and poster or see www.barryyachtclub.co.uk

Cheers,

Steve