Bush at school

NorthernWave

Visit site
BUSH at SCHOOL

During a propaganda tour, President Bush visits a school to explain his politics to kids. He invites the kids to ask him questions.

Bobby stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 3 questions:"

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor, you still won the election?

2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?

3. Don't you also consider the bombing of Hiroshima the biggest
terrorist attack of all times?

Before the president can answer, the recess bell rings, and the kids eave the room. After they came back, Bush invited them again to ask questions.

Joey stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 5 questions:"

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor,you still won the election?

2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?

3. Don't you also consider the bombing of Hiroshima the biggest terrorist attack of all times?

4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?

5. Where's Bobby?

<hr width=100% size=1>Logged Sea Miles wanted for masters. Send PM if your on south coast and want skipper or crew.

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Good job I am not in charge, I would nuke everyone who didn't agree with me. This is true democracy because you end up with everyone agreeing with you /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Regards Question 3. Have you ever considered the untold millions of lives saved by bringing the war to a rapid end? They would have fought for every inch and even encouraged their own women & children to commit suicide (as they did on the islands}. As it was they still got away with far too much.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

jimi

Visit site
Justified terrorism

.. that then begs the question as to whether terrorism is ever justified .. and that really depends on your subjective viewpoint .. ie in the case of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for everyone apart from the Japanese it probably was, in the land of the Rising Sun it obviously was'nt ..

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Sadam and the Irish ...

Sadam Hussein at his desk ..... twiddling thumbs ...

Telephone rings .... Hi its Paddy here from Dublin. Sadam says hello and Paddy then says that he has decalred war on Sadam. Sadam asks how many troops he has .... Paddy answers well ... there's meself, my brother, and the dart team from the Irsih Rose pub ..... Sadam says that he has 1 million tropps ready to move on his orders .... Paddy says ... hold on - we'll have to think a bit .. we'll call you back ...

Little while later paddy calls again .... Sadam - we have some equipment now and the war is still on .... Sadam asks what equipment .... Paddy replies ... well we have Seamus tractor and an old landrover left by the brits ..... Sadam says he has 1000 T72 armoured tanks ready to move on instant orders. Paddy says ..we'll have to think about it .. we'll call you back ...

Little while later Paddy calls again .... Sadam we now have a microlight and a few cars from the next village to help and the war is still on .... Sadam says that he has 1000 Fihgter planes and now 2 million troops ready to move .... Paddy says he'll call back.

Little while later Paddy calls backa and says .... Sadam .. we have decided to call of the war and go home, Sadam asks why ... Paddy says ... Well we haven't enough food and places to keep 2 million prisoners !!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Nigel ...
Bilge Keelers get up further ! I only came - cos they said there was FREE Guinness !

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Justified terrorism

<font color=blue>In fact is saved Japanese lives too. If you care to look you will see that regular bombing raids were killing just as many people in single raids anyway, these would have carried on until the bitter end, couple these to the ground fighting that would have to have taken place and millions of Nippon lives were saved. Also.. had the bomb not been dropped and the world seen what a small bomb could do maybe, just maybe a world wide nuclear war was avoided, bear in mind that the US Generals wanted to use them in the Korean War it was only the knowledge that stopped them. In 1962 it stopped a Nuclear war too.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

kgi

Visit site
Sounds to me like you've read Greg Palast's book... the best democracy money can buy.....isbn 0-452-28391-4.....for those interested.........keith

<hr width=100% size=1>

gonfishing

Visit site

terrorism in any form cannot and must not be justified for any reason. legitamate acts of war can and must be supported and justified at all times. otherwise people, we would not now have this privilage or the privilages and lifestyles we all enjoy now, as simple or as benevolent as they may be, freedom has a price,it has been paid, lets not abuse it.

i am now going to go back to my search for a boat

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site

There are those that would suggest people without the means to wage war must resort to terrorism .. William Wallace,Hereward the Wake, resistance organisations in WWII, Palestinians .. to name but a few

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by jimi on 06/03/2003 23:40 (server time).</FONT></P>

ChrisP

Visit site

I find the subject of war and terrorism a confusing subject. We threaten war and destruction on people we supported and we stand in judgment of others who have a record of inhumanity second only to our own. We honour and praise a man who has by his own admission made bombs and killed inocent people, he activly incited others to follow his example. He supported riots and led one of the bloodyest power campains in the history of the world and yet now he is potraied as the father of democracy. Where the hell is the sense in it all.

Why are we discussing politics on a site dedicated to our leisure activities. Kim, ditch all these posts and lets keep politics and religion out of here. That way there's a chance we could go back to boaty matters and spare everyones feelings and beliefs.

ChrisP

P.S. His name is Nelson Mandella

<hr width=100% size=1>What do you mean the sea gull in front's walking !!!