Burgundy Ben missed it!!

Col

Visit site
We had a boat sink on its moorings during the night. Luckily it was tied to pontoon so didn't go to bottom. Watched the boatyard attatch a load of big fender type floats, and tow it round to slipway, only top corner of wheel house visible.
Went and had a peak at low water, it's a bit soggy.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

burgundyben

Visit site
Bugger.

Wish I had seen it, will pop by today and see which boat it was, not Sabre Tooth was it? That's a mate of mine's uncle and not the spearfish either? Hmm. Will come and have a look.

Progress slow on new boat :-(

For sale, 1970 Triumph Spitfire-sold, 1947 Lambretta, 1922 Great grandmother, PM for details.

adarcy

Visit site
Re: BB

Did you enjoy the cricket match on the Brambles?

By the time we had got our approach done correctly (chart would have taken us onto the V shallow bits) and got the rib out AND come over to you to offer a lift -
you had alrady gone "ashore".

So, the odd wet looking blokes who talked to those left on board - it was us trying 2B helpful, all the thanks we got grumble grumble

well we got quite wet getting back on board anyway so perhaps ou were better off

burgundyben

Visit site
Re: BB

Yes, cricket was good, thoase left on my boat were too bloody wet to got ashore, were worried about getting in a dinghy, I got a lift ashore had a wander round then got a lift back, I wondered who it was that was asking for BB, apologies if they were morose, last time that lot come out on boat.

Col will be back afloat soon, keep clear of him in the river, he's a bloody jonah, everytime he is near the sea some thing sinks, breaks, catches fire, gets injured, tsunami hit Japan etc.....

For sale, 1970 Triumph Spitfire-sold, 1947 Lambretta, 1922 Great grandmother, PM for details.