Burgee Update

PCUK

Visit site
So far only BC users have applied so I have not had to upset anyone.
At present I have five payments outstanding.
You know who you are, and unless there is some digital extraction, so will everyone else!!!/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
If anyone has changed their mind let me know as I can't place the order until all the wonga is in place! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

graham

Visit site
I hope you have received my cheque? Digital Extraction sounds painfull. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sb99

Visit site
Come on guys, play fair and pay up ..................................................................I'm not one am I? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sneds

Visit site
If not pls let me know and I'll sue the post office, 1st class that was sent /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Was it this lot?

poverty.jpg

(Mine's in the post /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

graham

Visit site
poverty.jpg

Showing off their new Bristol Channel wristbands after PCUK ticked the wrong box on the order form?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hlb

RIP
Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sneds

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif