Burgee poll

If the UK Government implements the removal of derogation for leisure marine use by initially adding

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
I just knew this would be a problem when I first posted about a burgee!
MK I
bcflag.jpg

MK II
burgee.jpg

OK, let's take the temperature -

bluedragon

Visit site
I prefer 2. but voted for 1. as it's more neutral. Some of our English forumites might not want a dragon on display?? Not sure if this is an issue or not. Personally I don't mind either. It would be nice to have BCF on here as well, but might push up the cost.

One other thought...we could use the design as a logo. With the new season coming up, it would be a good idea to advertise the existence of our forum on the notice boards of the Bristol Channel clubs and marinas. The burgee on the letter heading would be eye-catching and reinforce its identity. Any views on this?

graham

Visit site
I voted for one as its a simple design.I think that a dragon that small will just be a red spot from more than 20 yards away.

Sneds

Visit site
Spose you're right about the dragon looking like a "spot" so I've now voted twice for No1! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PCUK

Visit site
I'd prefer Mk 11 if the George Cross was completed in the end section.
The whole concept is a bit open to misinterpretation. What with St. George slaying the Dragon it's all getting very political! Was it a lovely Welsh Dragon (like Idris) or some scabby East European Dragon that was trying to sneak in?
How about a simple coloured design of blue running to brown to represent the channel!

Q

quimby

[image]
fe8a.jpg
[/image]
is this to complex? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Now you see the problems we had, when the mouse was invented.

Seems a bit silly having just a Bristol Chanel contingent flag. When the mouse is world wide.

Hope you have the stamina to keep up with the sales after the first flurry.

I recon about 3? a year.

Good luck anyway.